With Varashvskogo station longer trains since 2001 year.
Today, it is the trade and entertainment complex ” Warsaw Express ”, in addition to it there is a museum of railway equipment. The station was the third after Moscow and Tsarskoye Selo. The building itself was built in 1860 and was a whole range of different buildings for the needs of the station. Since he was the only international train station is not allowed to delay for more than five minutes, even for the aristocracy. Over time, the dilapidated building, but funds for its restoration was not, she only began on the 300th anniversary of our city. It was decided to do it from X Trade Fair Grounds, in the style of ‘Blue Express” – the train traveled all over Europe.