Open as a lecturer in 1904, the building hosted within its walls such great writers as a unit, Yesenin, Mayakovsky, Kuprin, Akhmatova, and others.
Then it was transferred TYuZu by which adopted a form of the hall in the form of the ancient amphitheater.
In 1962, the stage was given to the Institute of Theatre, music and Cinematography. At the theater debuted many famous artists, such as J. Nagiyev, K. Habensky, Yu Galtsev and others.
Now every year Educational Theatre produces plays that become notable events in the theatrical life of the city. An important role in the success of plays a game of skill directors, enthusiasm and energy of students who are actors and bold experimental solutions in scenarios.