It is the oldest Lutheran church of St. Petersburg, rovestnitsa city, built in 1704. originally built in the fortress, and then double-tolerated. The current view has gained in 1775 (architect project. Yuri Felten). Being out in the open, the church was turned at once to two streets. Jury Felten created two almost equally important end facade. Overlooking the street Furshtatskuyu northern facade is the apse with the Ionic colonnade, with a small dome on a hexagonal drum. The southern facade facing the street Kirochnaya, is a quadrangular portico and also richly decorated. Ionic columns and decorate the interior of the church – supported large choirs and visually divide the hall into three naves. The new church can accommodate about a thousand people.