Trade House of the Guards Economic Society, the biggest supermarket in our city, which is known for the majority of St. Petersburg acronym EBRT.
The land on which the building stands, it belonged to Volyn, who built a hotel there, but in 1907 it bought a small business economic Guards obschestvo.Iznachalno It planned to build only one-story building, so the second floor, or the Small hall was much worse on the quality of performance. In 1918, the first supermarket was opened here, and a few firms. The modern name appeared after the store stopped here ‘Torgsin’ ‘, because of this it was called Leningrad Trade House. In 2005 the building was sold to a trading company specializing in the sale of luxury goods, and only in 2012 it was re-opened to the public.