The mansion was built by order of her husband’s famous dramatic actress MG Savina AE Molchanov.
External appearance corresponded to the mansion of actress profession, which became the “golden autumn” theatrical stage life. The first floor was occupied by a dining room, an office, a library and a room for theater costumes. On the second floor there are dressing room, dressing room, living room. The interiors are decorated with painted narrative stained glass dedicated to the dramatic and epic themes.
In the years 1818-1925 in the building housed the Museum organized Molchanov MG Savina.