In 1775-1779 St-Anne’s Lutheran Church was built in Saint-Petersburg according to the plans prepared by the architect Yuri Felten. In fact, Kirochnaya street was name after this kirche. The Church was operating till 1936. Then, a cinema was opened in its place. Religious service restarted there in 1992 but a big fire almost destroyed the building 10 years later. So, Annekirche was only partially restored by the end of the 2000s. At present, interesting exhibits and musicales often take place in
St. Anne’s Church.