Red Bridge, another ” color ”, has retained its historical appearance.
Built back in 1717 and painted in white, it is not for long existed in this form. Then the gap was made between the spans for the passage of sailing ships, but due to the rapid development of transport bridge was changed to single-span cast iron, which is the only one left is not changed to the present. Thanks to the care of restorers have recreated the railing with pattern, four-sided granite obelisks and lights. In the adjacent Gorokhovaya Street and the Red Bridge the border currently existing areas of St. Petersburg.