Church of the Resurrection-folk ” Temperance ” temple.
First building was moved to this place in 1984 to commemorate the wedding of the imperial couple. Gradually it grew into a three-story church with deystvuschim temperance societies that actively donated money for the construction of the stone church. Despite the economic difficulties in the country, managed to erect a building in just one year. It was made of brick and sandstone, and could accommodate up to 4,000 people. However, Soviet repression and touched the temple, in 1930 it was closed and carbs was placed in it. Only 60 years later it was returned to the believers, but the restoration work carried out until now.