St. Isidorovskaya church-acting trehpridelny Orthodox temple.
It originated in 1903 on the initiative of the Orthodox Estonians who lived at that time in our city, because of their own arrival they did not have. Money for the construction of the donations collected in the original plan also included a school with a dormitory and a library. Construction was delayed until 1907, is chairman of the building committee has not made the missing 50 thousand rubles. In 1923 courses theologians were discovered here, but after the two were shot archpriest and property of the church was transferred to the Cathedral of St. Nicholas, it became a production location Hudfonda. Only in 1994 the church was restored, but restoration work in the lower church is still going on.