The house was built in the years 1904-1906 (architect. A.L.Lishnevsky). The building is intended for offices of the Town Council. Built in an eclectic style, the basic elements are in the Art Nouveau style and the English Gothic. Inside the buildings – an oval courtyard. Bay windows, towers and spiers crowned by a high corner tower. On Spitz building there are three figures of owls.